Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.
I am always in the process of documenting all the hardware and collectables that come my way.
There will be repairs, modifications and some restorations.
Check out The Blog, YouTube Channel or Photo Gallery for some great finds.
My advice is to use the search box… a lot of information is out of place.
I hope you find something of use during your visit here.
- Wire Mega PC -> Mega-CD Cable
- Replace Electrolytic Caps with Tantalums
- Test 32X on Aiwa Mega-CD
- Test Modded MD2 with Mega-CD (Region switching, etc)
- Replace MD1 DIP-64 chip with a socket
- Test SB16 Cards on TeraDrive
- Replace Caps on TeraDrive HDs
- Install Socket into Aiwa Mega CD